passion littéraire Index du Forum
passion littéraire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue/annonce  
Bienvenue sur passion littéraire ou les écrits de plume dans la danse des vers sentimental des écrits au reflet d'or.
Les inscriptions du concours de juillet est fermé il vous reste trois jours pour m'envoyé vos textes.
Le sondage est ouvert.
Pesedit 3.5 Pes 2013 Mega 1 Link

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passion littéraire Index du Forum -> passion littéaire -> La staff du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morekalo

Masculin
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pesedit 3.5 Pes 2013 Mega 1 Link Répondre en citant

Pesedit 3.5 Pes 2013 Mega 1 Link > urlin.us/2bygc

Alguien,,sabe,,que,,puede,,ser,,??,,brayanGmez,,que,,hagoo,,Any,,Ideas,,Reply,,Aleksandar,,15,,March,,2013,,at,,19:53,,FILE,,DOES,,NOT,,EXIST,,on,,the,,link,,for,,download,,the,,balls!,,Please,,help!!!,,Reply,,pes-patch,,16,,March,,2013,,at,,10:31,,update,,:,,Fix,,for,,selector,,crashes,,(only,,use,,if,,get,,crashes,,with,,PESEdit,,Selector),,(Updated,,10/03/13),,Put,,the,,content,,of,,the,,rar,,to,,PES,,2013,,installation,,folder,,,replace,,the,,existing,,filesgloritemptNormal,,,UserPosts,,,:,,,74Join,,,date,,,:,,,2014-03-07,,,Anybody,,can,,tell,,me,,why,,i,,select,,Liga,,Adelante,,in,,Pes,,Edit,,Selector,,and,,still,,having,,2.Bundesliga,,in,,Master,,League,,that,,i,,started,,play,,with,,a,,1.0,,version?,,Thanks,,,Pepe,,Reply,,ruben,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,00:10,,Porque,,a,,la,,hora,,de,,instalar,,el,,parche,,,,,no,,me,,aparece,,la,,liga,,adelante,,y,,me,,aparece,,la,,segunda,,alemana?,,Reply,,powerkid,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,01:54,,why,,juventus,,have,,iaquinta,,motta,,ziegler,,and,,others????,,the,,transfer,,are,,not,,updated????,,Reply,,qqq,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,04:39,,can,,someone,,help,,me&CRC,,failed,,in,,installer.exe&although,,the,,data,,size,,is,,same&???,,help,,me,,please&,,Reply,,Valmir,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,07:01,,Ol,,pessoal!Parabns,,pelo,,belo,,trabalho,,que,,vocs,,fazem!Baixei,,a,,verso,,4.1,,para,,pes,,2012,,gostei,,muito,ficou,,muito,,boa,,mesmo,a,,resolvi,,baixar,,a,,verso,,1.0,,para,,pes,,2013,no,,consegui,,fazer,,funcionar,,de,,jeito,,nenhum,baixei,,a,,verso,,1.1,,a,,mesma,,coisa,,no,,funcionou,,de,,jeito,,nenhum.Tentei,,mudar,,o,,crack,no,,adiantou,tentei,,executar,,como,,administrador,,no,,adiantou,tentei,,inserir,,um,,cdigo,,que,,dizia,,no,,frum,,deste,,site,,para,,inserir,,no,,regedit,mas,,no,,encontrei,,a,,pasta,,konami,,l,,para,,inserir,enfim,,tentei,,de,,tudo,reinstalei,,vrias,,vezes,,e,,nada.Por,,favor,,podem,,me,,dar,,uma,,mo,,para,,poder,,usra,,este,,belo,,trabalho,,de,,vocs?Obrigado&,,Reply,,anmol,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,11:31,,blur,,not,,removed,,what,,to,,do??,,Reply,,Smicer,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,11:57,,Just,,to,,reconfirm,,is,,this,,patch,,only,,work,,for,,original,,game,,with,,cd,,keys?,,it,,doesnt,,work,,on,,skidrow,,or,,any,,other,,crack,,version?,,Reply,,amir,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,12:36,,it,,doesnt,,work,,on,,skidrow,,or,,any,,other,,crack,,version,,Reply,,EderGovoni,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,15:09,,Para,,quem,,nao,,consegue,,instalar,,segue,,tutorial,,Para,,corrigir,,o,,erro,,de,,,,Pes,,nao,,instalado,,ir,,em,,menu,,iniciar,,e,,digitar,,REGEDIT,,ir,,em,,HKEYLOCALMACHINE,,->,,SOFTWARE,,->,,KONAMI,,->,,PES2013,,e,,depois,,clique,,duas,,vezes,,no,,item,,CODE,,e,,entrar,,com,,serial,,SHVY-3LE9-TMNH-7K5L-JN73,,,,For,,those,,not,,able,,to,,install,,following,,tutorial,,,,To,,correct,,the,,error,,Pes,,not,,installed,,go,,to,,the,,start,,menu,,and,,type,,regedit,,go,,to,,HKEYLOCALMACHINE,,->,,SOFTWARE,,->,,KONAMI,,->,,PES2013,,and,,then,,double-click,,the,,item,,CODE,,and,,enter,,serial,,SHVY-3LE9-TMNH-7K5L-JN73,,Reply,,simtx,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,16:49,,,,pepe:,,you,,must,,click,,on,,the,,picture,,above!,,Reply,,birdman,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,19:13,,the,,football,,live,,crash,,every,,2,,of,,the,,month,,Reply,,Onur,,28,,September,,2012,,at,,21:43,,After,,i,,installed,,the,,patch;,,i,,got,,an,,error,,when,,i,,try,,to,,load,,or,,save,,something;,,it,,says,,,,unable,,to,,access,,hard,,disk,,,re-select,,hard,,disk?,,,,becoz,,of,,the,,patch,,,i,,cant,,reach,,to,,my,,bal,,save,,,and,,im,,pretty,,depressed,,coz,,of,,this,,,please,,helpReply,,,,paulo,,,,22,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,11:36,,,,i,,,,have,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,when,,,,i,,,,for,,,,example,,,,go,,,,to,,,,a,,,,exibition,,,,match,,,,the,,,,game,,,,shut,,,,down,,,,what,,,,can,,,,i,,,,do?,,,,Reply,,,,paulo17,,,,22,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,11:37,,,,i,,,,have,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,when,,,,i,,,,for,,,,example,,,,go,,,,to,,,,a,,,,exibition,,,,match,,,,the,,,,game,,,,shut,,,,down,,,,what,,,,can,,,,i,,,,do?,,,,help,,,,me,,,,plz,,,,Reply,,,,assassin,,,,22,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,14:33,,,,Guys,,,,i,,,,found,,,,out,,,,a,,,,way,,,,to,,,,run,,,,pes,,,,2013,,,,patch,,,,1.0,,,,on,,,,skidrow,,,,version,,,,Begin,,,,installation1Pesedit,,,,3.5,,,,Pes,,,,2013,,,,Mega,,,,1,,,,Linkgloritempt,,,,on,,,,Wed,,,,7,,,,May,,,,-,,,,4:40:02Pesedit,,,,3.5,,,,Pes,,,,2013,,,,Mega,,,,1,,,,Link,,,,>,,,,tinyurl.com/mootnoggloritemptNormal,,,,UserPosts,,,,:,,,,74Join,,,,date,,,,:,,,,2014-03-07,,,,somewhat,,,,wierd,,,,coz,,,,usually,,,,the,,,,last,,,,part,,,,has,,,,smaller,,,,sizeSi,,podes,,,subilo,,a,,otro,,servidorIF,,you,,mean,,Option,,file,,,then,,you,,can,,get,,those,,at,,pesfan.com,,or,,wenb,,or,,pesgaming,,websites,,Reply,,Janzo,,27,,September,,2012,,at,,17:20,,Can,,i,,install,,this,,patch,,and,,play,,my,,save,,game,,on,,1.0,,before,,this,,patch,,?,,Reply,,erickson,,27,,September,,2012,,at,,17:33,,password,,is????,,Reply,,uul,,27,,September,,2012,,at,,17:37,,ive,,tried,,to,,download,,the,,third,,part,,for,,three,,times,but,,it,,always,,stopped,,when,,it,,90%,anyone,,can,,help?,,Reply,,flips,,27,,September,,2012,,at,,18:24,,Will,,it,,work,,on,,reloaded,,version???????????????,,And,,how,,to,,make,,it,,work?????,,Reply,,anoy,,27,,September,,2012,,at,,18:29,,HiReply,,,,ionutz55,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,14:09,,,,is,,,,for,,,,pes2013,,,,full?,,,,Reply,,,,alex,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,14:10,,,,where,,,,is,,,,bundesliga,,,,logos,,,,?!,,,,Reply,,,,vfdgbre,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,14:15,,,,Noobs,,,,haha,,,,thx,,,,4,,,,the,,,,patch,,,,Reply,,,,dario,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,15:22,,,,HKEYLOCALMACHINE,,,,->,,,,SOFTWARE,,,,->,,,,KONAMI,,,,->,,,,PES2013,,,,and,,,,then,,,,double,,,,click,,,,on,,,,code,,,,and,,,,enter,,,,SHVY-3LE9-TMNH-7K5L-JN73,,,,Reply,,,,dario,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,15:23,,,,Before,,,,that:,,,,go,,,,to,,,,start,,,,,then,,,,in,,,,search,,,,box,,,,type,,,,regedit,,,,Reply,,,,dario,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,15:23,,,,and,,,,doubleclick,,,,on,,,,rageedit,,,,Reply,,,,Enzo1992,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,15:34,,,,you,,,,must,,,,instal,,,,the,,,,game,,,,on,,,,the,,,,icon,,,,thats,,,,name,,,,is,,,,Pro,,,,Evolution,,,,Soccer,,,,2013,,,,and,,,,it,,,,will,,,,ask,,,,for,,,,a,,,,key,,,,do,,,,not,,,,instal,,,,the,,,,game,,,,on,,,,a,,,,setup,,,,icon,,,,of,,,,pes!!!!!,,,,Reply,,,,yan,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,15:51,,,,i,,,,dont,,,,have,,,,konami,,,,in,,,,HKEYLOCALMACHINE,,,,->,,,,SOFTWARE,,,,->,,,,KONAMI,,,,->,,,,PES2013,,,,DAFUQ,,,,?,,,,Reply,,,,guesswho,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:05,,,,it,,,,works,,,,perfectly,,,,,thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,the,,,,patch,,,,Reply,,,,Thomas,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:37,,,,I,,,,have,,,,the,,,,same,,,,problem,,,,,but,,,,its,,,,with,,,,the,,,,game,,,,not,,,,with,,,,this,,,,patchWelcome,,,,To,,,,Jumbo::Welcome,,,,&,,,,Enjoy::Welcome,,,,:PPage,,,,1,,,,of,,,,1Do,,sombeody,,know,,when,,the,,pes2013,,patch,,for,,ps3,,is,,offered?,,Im,,really,,looking,,forward,,to,,play,,in,,the,,BundesligaI,,am,,sure,,there,,is,,an,,easier,,way,,around,,this,,problem,,but,,this,,worked,,for,,meshare,,,,the,,,,good,,,,link,,,,i,,,,find,,,,so,,,,so,,,,long,,,,these&Then,,,,when,,,,the,,,,installation-bar,,,,is,,,,at,,,,100%,,,,the,,,,installationprogram,,,,just,,,,quitsThe,,,last,,,patch,,,was,,,fineStart,,,,the,,,,installationprogram,,,,for,,,,the,,,,game,,,,you,,,,have,,,,bought,,,,,,,,not,,,,the,,,,demoPostsShoutsComunidadesJuegosTopsPostsComunidadesTemasUsuariosMs,,,puntos,,,hoyMsMs,,,puntos,,,ayerMsMs,,,puntos,,,ltimos,,,7,,,dasMsMs,,,popularesMsCon,,,ms,,,temasMsMs,,,seguidasMsMs,,,votadosMsMs,,,respuestasMsMs,,,puntosMsMs,,,seguidoresMs,,,IngresarRegistrarte,,,3,,,aos,,,Taringa!,,,Pes,,,fire,,,patch,,,oficial,,,[Aporte],,,PesEdit,,,3.5,,,+,,,Fix,,,3.5.1,,,(1Link,,,Mega),,,Pes2013,,,Seguir,,,a,,,taringa,,,0,,,A,,,favoritos,,,Ir,,,a,,,comentarios,,,Compartir,,,va,,,mail,,,0,,,[Aporte],,,PesEdit,,,3.5,,,+,,,Fix,,,3.5.1,,,(1Link,,,Mega),,,Pes2013,,,Comunidad,,,Pes,,,Fire,,,Patch,,,OFICIAL,,,[Aporte]PesEdit,,,3.5,,,+,,,Fix,,,3.5.1,,,(1link,,,Mega),,,Pes2013,,,PESEdit.com,,,2013,,,Patch,,,3.5,,,aade,,,Raiffeiesen,,,Swiss,,,Super,,,League,,,,incluyendo,,,8,,,nuevos,,,equipos,,,con,,,los,,,escuadrones,,,de,,,la,,,correcta,,,,alineaciones,,,,equipos,,,y,,,estadios,,,y,,,Argentina,,,Primera,,,B,,,Nacional,,,con,,,3,,,nuevos,,,equipos,,,con,,,los,,,escuadrones,,,de,,,la,,,correcta,,,,alineaciones,,,,equipos,,,y,,,estadiosI,,,have,,,tried,,,the,,,search,,,function,,,for,,,latest,,,files,,,but,,,still,,,no,,,gameEven-though,,,I,,,like,,,this,,,patch,,,,but,,,nothing,,,worked,,,for,,,mei,,,even,,,downloaded,,,the,,,fix,,,but,,,its,,,the,,,same2-,,,,Descarga,,,,las,,,,6,,,,partes,,,,intercambiables,,,,entre,,,,si,,,,y,,,,ejecuta,,,,el,,,,installer.exe,,,,del,,,,primer,,,,rar,,,,para,,,,comenzar,,,,la,,,,instalacin,,,,y,,,,asegurate,,,,que,,,,instale,,,,en,,,,la,,,,carpeta,,,,principal,,,,en,,,,donde,,,,se,,,,instalo,,,,PES,,,,2013,,,,(Ejemplo:,,,,C:Program,,,,FilesKONAMIPro,,,,Evolution,,,,Soccer,,,,2013),,,,3-,,,,Instala,,,,el,,,,Patch,,,,3.5.1,,,,4-,,,,Ejecuta,,,,el,,,,juego,,,,desde,,,,pesedit.exe,,,,(En,,,,Windows,,,,7/8,,,,como,,,,administrador),,,,y,,,,sigue,,,,los,,,,pasos:,,,,,,,,Para,,,,cambiar,,,,entre,,,,las,,,,Ligas,,,,(Argentina,,,,por,,,,ejemplo),,,,ve,,,,a,,,,la,,,,pestaa,,,,LEAGUES,,,,y,,,,selecciona,,,,cual,,,,deseas,,,,utilizar,,,,,has,,,,click,,,,en,,,,la,,,,imagen,,,,de,,,,la,,,,liga,,,,para,,,,aplicar,,,,los,,,,cambioscouldnt,,,,start,,,,the,,,,game,,,,again,,,,and,,,,yes,,,,,i,,,,bot,,,,pes2013,,,,for,,,,40,,,,euros,,,,Reply,,,,lee2e,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,12:17,,,,hey,,,,installed,,,,and,,,,re,,,,cracked,,,,,patch,,,,works,,,,but,,,,all,,,,the,,,,kits,,,,are,,,,the,,,,same,,,,,i,,,,intall,,,,the,,,,kitserver,,,,and,,,,then,,,,game,,,,doesnt,,,,work&.any,,,,idea,,,,peeps?????,,,,Reply,,,,pes,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,12:30,,,,Please,,,,PESEDIT,,,,can,,,,you,,,,do,,,,something,,,,to,,,,unlock,,,,the,,,,boots,,,,in,,,,master,,,,league?Because,,,,is,,,,destroying,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,gameReply,,,,nant,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,07:42,,,,is,,,,this,,,,for,,,,demo,,,,only,,,,or,,,,?,,,,Reply,,,,anonymus,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,09:01,,,,PES2013,,,,has,,,,not,,,,been,,,,installed,,,,rack,,,,again,,,,and,,,,will,,,,work,,,,stupido,,,,Reply,,,,anonymus,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,09:01,,,,PES2013,,,,has,,,,not,,,,been,,,,installed,,,,Crack,,,,again,,,,and,,,,will,,,,work,,,,stupido,,,,Reply,,,,dubdub,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,11:57,,,,tried,,,,it,,,,,but,,,,after,,,,installation,,,,nothing,,,,heppendPesedit,,3.5,,Pes,,2013,,Mega,,1,,LinkReply,,,,hamza,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,12:56,,,,svp,,,,une,,,,solution,,,,pour,,,,la,,,,version,,,,skidrow,,,,Reply,,,,187,,,,21,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,13:24,,,,Its,,,,Only,,,,for,,,,the,,,,Offical,,,,Version,,,,not,,,,Demo!!!,,,,Works,,,,with,,,,Reloaded,,,,VersPESEdit,,,,2013,,,,Patch,,,,3.5,,,,+,,,,3.5.1,,,,PES,,,,2013,,,,admin,,,,20,,,,de,,,,abril,,,,del,,,,2013,,,,Parches,,,,Comentarios,,,,Tweet,,,,S,,,,el,,,,primero,,,,en,,,,calificar!,,,,LoadingDo,,,,that,,,,for,,,,every,,,,file,,,,that,,,,the,,,,new,,,,installation,,,,asks,,,,forBundesliga,,,,,,Correct,,,kits,,,for,,,all,,,Premier,,,League,,,&,,,Liga,,,ZON,,,Sagres,,,teams,,,+,,,Argentina,,,,Brazil,,,,Colombia,,,,Netherlands,,,,South,,,Korea,,,,Uruguay,,,,,,Corrected,,,names,,,for,,,fake,,,players,,,in,,,unlicensed,,,National,,,teams,,,and,,,ML,,,unlockable,,,players,,,,,,Fixed,,,kits,,,for,,,a,,,lot,,,teams,,,including,,,Barcelona,,,,Manchester,,,United,,,and,,,Sevilla,,,,,,Includes,,,first,,,DLC,,,,,,Removed,,,blur,,,More,,,Liga,,,Adelante,,,screens,,,Pics,,,of,,,new,,,boots,,,NOTE,,,:,,,Transfers,,,ARE,,,NOT,,,completely,,,correct,,,,we,,,tried,,,to,,,fix,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,important,,,teams,,,but,,,it,,,is,,,impossible,,,for,,,us,,,to,,,transfer,,,and,,,create,,,as,,,many,,,players,,,as,,,are,,,missingThe,,,,key,,,,is,,,,to,,,,stop,,,,the,,,,first,,,,installation,,,,as,,,,close,,,,to,,,,100%,,,,as,,,,possibleGet,,into,,the,,PES-demo,,folder,,and,,get,,the,,missing,,file,,there,,in,,the,,IMG-folder,,and,,copy,,it,,to,,your,,temp-folders,,IMG-folderThis,,,,is,,,,wonderful!,,,,Reply,,,,Manuazul96,,,,22,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,02:05,,,,Alguien,,,,sabe,,,,si,,,,este,,,,parche,,,,contiene,,,,la,,,,carpeta,,,,GDB??,,,,o,,,,desde,,,,cual,,,,comenza,,,,a,,,,traer&??,,,,Reply,,,,JR,,,,22,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,02:51,,,,Please,,,,need,,,,help&.Master,,,,League,,,,crashing,,,,when,,,,I,,,,am,,,,to,,,,play,,,,practice,,,,match,,,,vs,,,,Olympiacos,,,,using,,,,Man,,,,U,,,,,tried,,,,running,,,,as,,,,adminWhat,,about,,the,,language?,,Is,,that,,any,,way,,I,,can,,change,,it,,to,,English,,or,,French?,,Reply,,NFincher,,23,,March,,2014,,at,,14:21,,I,,played,,a,,match,,with,,FC,,Porto,,and,,it,,is,,pretty,,nicepongo,,en,,el,,juego,,i,,me,,dice,,erros,,que,,no,,es,,compatible,,como,,lo,,puedo,,solucionar?,,Gracias,,(:,,Reply,,amer,,2,,October,,2012,,at,,01:06,,nice,,Reply,,anand,,7,,December,,2012,,at,,15:09,,wtf,,need,,part,,3??,,Reply,,WILSON,,8,,December,,2012,,at,,17:42,,GENTE,,JA,,SEI,,ONDE,,BAIXAR,,O,,JOGO,,PEGA,,SA,,MASTER,,LIGA,,E,,RUMO,,AO,,ESTRELATO,,Reply,,DIMITRIS,,GIANNAKOS,,15,,December,,2012,,at,,18:09,,do,,i,,have,,to,,install,,all,,the,,patches,,versions,,from,,1.0,,to,,2.5?,,can,,i,,install,,only,,the,,2.5?,,Reply,,jeni,,kurniawan,,3,,January,,2013,,at,,09:07,,mantep,,cyin f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passion littéraire Index du Forum -> passion littéaire -> La staff du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange